Art for Charities: Get Great Art and Support Your Favorite Causes!
||Worldwide Women Artists believes strongly in supporting charitable causes. We use our art to support causes worldwide, including women's causes and shelters, disaster relief, AIDS victims, the elderly, homelessness, hunger, blindness, animals (such as the SPCA and Humane Society), to name only a few. We hope you will take a moment to view our charity auctions:
- Greater New Port Richey Main Street/Progress Energy Art Gallery, whose mission s to promote the growth of the Arts & Culture in the City of New Port Richey and surrounding areas by providing a well-regarded community center for local and regional artists to exhibit and sell their work, through education of and assistance for artists in business matters, and education of the public as to the diversity of our Fine Artists and the importance of supporting the Arts in our community.
- Out of the Rain Society, Inc., whose mission is to assist children and families affected by autism.
- North County Humane Society, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of animals in San Luis Obispo County (California) by providing critical support services to animals, promoting positive human - animal relationships and responsible guardianship, and advocating for animal welfare issues.
- Homeless Animal Lifeline (HAL) - Feral Cat Fund. Feral cats are homeless domestic cats who are afraid of humans. The plight of ferals is serious, and there is so much that can be done to help the situation. Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is an internationally-recognized, proven-effective, humane solution for feral cat overpopulation. HAL is a 501(c)(3) all-volunteer animal rescue organization located in New Jersey.
- P.E.A.R.L. Palmetto Equine Awareness & Rescue League . They are dedicated to the preservation and welfare of all equines and are establishing a horse food bank to help horse owners when they fall on hard times.
- Save the Dalmatians and Other Canines, which is dedicated to promoting the adoption of dalmatians and other canine breeds, responsible pet ownership, spay/neuter and public education about the Dalmatian breed and other breeds.
- Humane Society, which has programs throughout the world with the simple mission of protecting animals. Their wide range of programs include those concerning companion animals, wildlife and habitat protection, marine mammals, and farm animals.
- Free Arts for Abused Children, which sparks the creative spirit of abused, homeless and at-risk children and their families to inspire and transform their lives through the power of artistic expression. Free Arts plants the seeds of hope and healing to help children build self-esteem, improve social skills, develop trust with caring adults and express emotions in a positive way. The philosophy behind all Free Arts programs is simply that "Art Heals!"
- National Women's History Project, which is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit, educational organization founded in 1980 with the mission of
celebrating and recognizing women's historic achievements.
Click Here to see more auction listings.